Thursday, September 13, 2007

Q&A

if ppl will to ask abt me at this moment of time, the words from my mouth wld be...

1. I'm a bit of a cheeky monkey, teasing and flattering but sarcastic and self-deprecating at the same time.
2 I'm a big sports fan (only for tennis, even i don't play it) and particularly those on tracks.
3. Food is really important to me. I enjoy cooking (once in a while though) & eating with friends (or just myself)
4. I enjoy doing those house chores like mopping, sweeping, cleaning but I can be lazy though
5. I hardly manage to bear slow people who always behave like they've just woken up (unless if it's totally a new thing discovered/known by him or her)
6. I'm reliable and truly helpful.
7. I'm not too fussed about things but I'm quite rancorous if someone’s being mean to me.
8. Family is important to me and I worship friendship.

No comments: